Friday, February 26, 2010

Keeping up with the poseurs.

I will admit it. I am a huge fan of Kim Kardashian. I find her to be extremely beautiful and her body type is actually a really good representation of what a healthy normal woman should look like. With that being said, I could only really admire her for her personal aesthetics and that's it.  I am not surprised that her collaboration with BEBE named Kardashians BEBE is such a disappointment. It's a huge knock-off of what she already wears. Which brings me to the first piece...The dress on the left is  from an awesome L.A. based designer Brian Lichtenburg,   a designer whom Kim  usually  wears. This dress looks ridiculously to close to one of the dresses from the new BEBE line. What's the point of celebrity lines if all they are going to do is rip off the true talent of others?




No comments:

Post a Comment