Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rodarte X Target= <3


I finally had a chance to check out the Rodarte collaboration with Target. Let me just tell you how happy I am with this collaboration. The collection is my favorite Target/high end designer collaboration to date. Lingerie details (Lace and tulle), feminine silhouettes, fun colors (think baby blue or Mustard) combined with killer Target prices is always a plus in my book. The collection's price ranges from $12.99-$44.99, which means I can afford to look good ;)

So if you're still wondering what to wear for that New Year's Party go to your nearest Target store and pick up one of beautiful skirts or dresses, pair it up with some boots and you can be the belle of the ball!

What are you wearing NYE?

P.S. How adorable is that Tavi girl in the video?!?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment