Saturday, December 26, 2009

The tag read-To: Me//From: Me

Soooooooo after many years of waking up to shitty gifts underneath the Christmas tree like this or this I took the initiative to be proactive this year and buy my own gift.
I went to Uptown Whittier's Casita del Pueblo and bought the most exquisite necklace. (Look @ the picture)
This is a neat little boutique shop that caters to Latin-Folk art, with religious figurines, sugar skulls and the infamous Frida Kahlo inspired prints on wallets.
While everything look lovely I choose to give myself a one of kind necklace from local artist Lisa Rocha.
Casita del pueblo showcases many local artists and host several trunk show @ the store. They cater to one-of-kind jewelry, artwork and clothing articles.
So next time you're in Whittier stop by the store and Ch-ch-check it out!

What did you get yourself for Christmas???

2 comments:

  1. love it very sexy red.... i love it i would wear it with a very sexy red top yup.. and some jeans with some black silky heels...mhmm nice very exotic my way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I actually wore a black dress and some brown wooden heels. Thank you love! <3

    ReplyDelete