Thursday, March 25, 2010

Voyeur: My Hair routine...

On a recent facebook update status, I read a friend raving about how the Brazilian Blow Out treatment left her hair "silky smooth and straight".
Sounds great! But what about a new product for us girls that already have flat, straight hair, like me?
My hair is flat, fine and super straight, and although my curly hair girls envy it, I feel like having that hair style is soooo boring.

I've tried hair volume products, curlers, irons and even not brushing my hair for days, so the tangles could appear like more volume. Everything has failed epically.
So I decided to try something radical. I started skipping on the conditioner portion of my hair washing routine. I only conditioned once a week with a hair masque.
The conditioner weighs my already fine hair down and makes it  feel heavier and greasier. I just shampoo my hair, and opt out on the conditioner. After, I run my hair through ice cold water for a minute or two. My hair usually ends up drying straight, as usual, but with an incredible shine and bounce.
Do you guys have any "hair" tips?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Darlin',
    whenever i want to give my hair some wild waves i wet it but not soaking and wrap it in the sloppiest bun. after it dries i unravel and tada! waves. miss u
    -sub

    ReplyDelete