Thursday, December 2, 2010

Guess I got my Swagga back...



















It's so *good* to have good friends...but it's even better to have good friends with a camera and a passion for the aesthetically pleasing. Meet my friend Rafa-the mastermind behind the EastsiderWriter.com. A daily photo blog that captures life in Los Angeles through the eyes of a bohemian soul.

I always wanted to style a fashion shoot, and commented this to Rafa a while back. So we finally decided to get together and work on our very own first fashion photo shoot. Our inspiration was DTLA, and the modern city girl who wants to stand out amongst the monotone colors of the city crowd (but not  clash!) This is the first collaborative project  with both of our blogs (and hopefully not the last) and I couldn't be any happier! I know I can't model but Rafa is a genius behind the lens and made me look top notch! Hope you guys enjoy!
xoxo


(Yellow Coat: Tulle  Dress: French Connection, Printed Geometric Shirt: Tory Brunch, Black Legging Jeans: True Religion, Black Cardigan: Michael Kors, Brown Heels: Nine West, Burberry Bag, Aviator Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Gold Clutch:Vintage)

(Photographs via Eastsiderwriter.com, Styling via Rose Bow Fashion) 


No comments:

Post a Comment